Dear partners , friends and staff,
Transcombi Express SA continues to be in as called by many the “battlefield” and provides services for the benefit of the community as a whole, but we cannot cope without designing COVID-19 virus management and protection for our own “fighters” and our facilities.
So far, as an administration, we are monitoring developments and, based on our communication with the authorities, we have taken initiatives aimed at decreasing the rapid spread of COVID-19.
In particular, we really want & strive the following:
- The stop of business trips, regardless of country (for travelers)
- Any employee who travels (or has traveled in the last 10 days) for personal reasons to countries that, according to the WHO, are most affected (such as China, France, Germany, Italy, Iran, Japan, Singapore, Spain, Republic of Korea) or in countries mentioned as dangerous because they report to the WHO, should work from home for a period of 14 days and may only return to work if they have no symptoms. The same applies for external partners working in our facilities.
- Restriction for meetings both at our offices and at our clients or associates offices. We communicate with clients and partners as much as possible via e-mail or videoconferencing. Invoices and other documents need to be cleaned and if possible shipping and/or be sent by E-mail.
- Creating a 30-minute pause between shifts for the purpose of intensive office or equipment cleaning depending on the job.
- We use the capabilities of our corporate structures and the majority of our staff work remotely.
- Anyone with symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty in breathing should stay at home and contact their doctor or the authorities.
- Anyone infected with the virus should only return to their workplace with the permission of the authorities.
- The same applies to anyone with symptoms of other viruses, such as H1N1, H3N2.
- We try as an administration to find and provide our employees with hygienic masks (Healthy people do not need to not wear masks, as the health authorities pointed out) which is needed as a precautionary measure, as we have even been informed, for the delivery of cargo to our various partners.
- We provide to all employees the proper information based on the Greek health authorities on both the precautionary measures and the characteristics of the virus. We encourage to observe hygiene rules, such as systematic washing of hands, avoiding the contact of the hands with mouth, eyes and nose, etc.
It is worth mentioning that the Management, in the context of the Business Continuity Plan, is monitoring developments to ensure that the precautionary measures remain adequate and that the necessary initiatives are taken in a timely manner.
Transcombi Express A.E