- In the Free Zone you can store goods without paying import VAT, excise duty or import duty ( including CAP agricultural changes) until you remove the goods or released for free circulation.
- Better flexibility in choosing destinations for your goods.
- In Free Zones you can carry out certain handling or processing operations on the goods while they remain in the Free Zone.
- Moreover you can benefit from our dedicated areas for bonded goods’ processing such as: repacking, bundling, kitting, assembling, fire department ,and offices for the accommodation of prospective customers, in order to propel their merchandise throughout Europe.
- In addition, you can increase your customer satisfaction using our daily departures for express transportations to all European countries.
- Once you are authorized to operate in a Free Zone (or you have chosen an operator who is already authorized to operate on your behalf) you can enter your goods and then remove them when it suits your business.